Excellent and with the free feeding service is a godsend . I broke my leg and Michele started the dog walking service before May . Scobie has been well looked after and having 2 people when walking makes sense and I like the dog app which shows the location and time of the walk .The additional extras is a nice touch and the service they provide is professional and Scobie likes the individual area which he enjoys in the car .
▪ All walks are accompanied by ourselves for added security and to support each other. We accommodate a 60 minute's service for the welfare of your beloved pet.
▪ We offer specialized dog walks from one to one service using GPS tracking. Everydog is provided with it's own pet app showing you detailed information. Guaranteed time of the service you have requested.
▪ After every dog walk notification will be sent by email and text showing you duration, distance with photos for your own memorabilia. We can print this information for you if necessary. Collecting and dropping off times sent by text for customers which are not at home.
▪ FREE FEEDING service with additional extras for comfort included in the price of the dog walks.
▪ Our own dog Tom is the mascot and being a rescue dog we have focussed on a service with a personal touch.
▪︎ We only walk a maximum of 4 dog's as recommended by NarpsUK and Uk Rural Skills.
▪Gold member with NarpsUK following their Code of Practice.
▪ Gold seal certification from UK Rural Skills.
▪ Animal healthcare certification.
▪ DBS checked.
▪Pet first aid certified.
▪ Pet business insurance with public liability cover £5,000,000.
▪ Coronavirus fully vaccinated.
▪ Two vehicle's accommodating different dog breeds, individual spaces using the seatbelt clips for safety. Making the car journeys more enjoyable for everyone. Carrying pet first aid, fire extinguisher and refrigeration. Both vehicle's have air conditioning with comfort in mind.
▪ Weekend service available on request.
▪ Contactless card payment available.
▪We're only closed from Christmas Eve to the 1st of January.
▪︎We don't charge you extra for Bank Holidays.
▪Pop in service for cat's and dog's using GPS tracking. Daily care with up to date information after every visit. Reassuring you on the welfare of your pet with photos whilst you are away.
▪In home dog sitting service which we are now providing for our customers. Using us for the dog walks and with the pop in service for young puppies and for elderly dog's. Building up trust and friendship with your four-legged friend is very important to us in providing you with this service.
You can contact this Pet Sitter directly by filling in the form below, alternatively you may use any of the methods (if any) listed in the "Contact Methods" box on the right.
You are not logged in!
If you have an account with us then please click here to login, or if you are a Pet Owner You can quickly create a pet owner account as you create your message below.
Dog walking is from Monday to Friday and Saturday morning service.
First dog walk @ 9 am to 10 am
Second service @ 11.30 am to 12.30 pm
Third service @ 14.00 pm to 15.00 pm. Tuesday to Friday only.
Saturday morning service available 9 am to 10 am
Everything we supply FREE for your four-legged friend to every dog we walk .
▪Treats on your permission
▪Professional dog leads
▪Individual wrap towels
▪Biodegradable waste bags
▪Fragrance free dog wipes
We only ask you to provide a body harness for us to be able to use the seatbelt clips. We do carry small, medium, large and extra large harness however sometimes they don't fit.
Unfortunately due to the nature of the one hour dog walks 3 x slots per day. We are unable to accommodate the 30 minute dog walks due to time restraint.
Dog pop in feeding service for 60 minutes includes the feeding, changing the water, cuddles, and with a local dog walk. This will be around your neighbourhood using GPS tracking service. We don't charge you to bring in your post and to put out the rubbish before bin day.
IN HOME SITTING SERVICE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMERS USING US WITH THE DOG WALKS AND THE POP IN SERVICE FOR YOUNG PUPPIES AND ELDERLY DOG'S. Building up trust and friendship is very important when providing this service for you and your four-legged friend.
We specialise on the dog walks depending on the dog's breed, age and fitness levels.
60 mins around open spaces of glorious East Sussex.
Pop in service for dog's and cat's using the GPS tracking. Additional extras we don't charge you, like taking out your bin before bin day and bringing in your post.
In house dog sitting service available for customers using us for the dog walks and with the pop in service. Building up trust and friendship is very important to us.
Key Joining Benefits: