Company Name:Tails of Wivenhoe
Full Name:kate french
- Dog Walking
- Pop In Service to Feed Animals
There no reviews for this profile.
About Tails of Wivenhoe
I am a very experienced dog owner who currently has a gorgeous 2 year old Golden Retriever. For two years I have worked part time as a “Field handler” for a leading dog behaviourist practice in Layer De La Haye. Here, I have learnt to manage the complexities of mixing a number of dogs in a day care environment with a focus on:
• Recognising subtle canine body language
• Increased canine emotional awareness and bite prevention
• Understanding how dogs communicate with humans and other dogs
• Assisting with stressed, anxious or reactive dogs
• Positive reinforcement
Learning how to read and interpret the body language and facial expressions of a dog helps you to understand and predict their behaviours. It is truly fascinating and opens up a whole new way of communicating with them.
This experience has driven me to change direction in my career, I now want work with dogs providing the very best level of care aside of that provided by their owners. I offer an enhanced dog walking service that can include:
• ½ - 1 hour walks
• One to one service available particularly for sensitive dogs and no more than three in a group for optimal safety/supervision
• Add-ons such as good leash etiquette, recall and other basic reinforcement, both practical and advisory
• Pop ins to pee, feed, medicate or provide company
• Puppy care including re-inforcement of basic commands
• Enclosed and exclusive field access for training purposes or to “off lead” dogs who like to disappear!
• Premium grade reward treat system ( Orijen)
I am blessed to live in an area with a wide variety of places and settings to walk dogs thus providing optimal opportunities for stimulation and socialisation.
The welfare and happiness of all dogs is a real priority for me and I endeavour to make that my driving force on a daily basis.
Contact this Pet Sitter
You can contact this Pet Sitter directly by filling in the form below, alternatively you may use any of the methods (if any) listed in the "Contact Methods" box on the right.
You are not logged in!
If you have an account with us then please click here to login, or if you are a Pet Owner
You can quickly create a pet owner account as you create your message below.