We offer a warm welcome to all our visitors at NarpsUK; however it is important that we establish an agreement upon which you view and use our website.
Within these Terms & Conditions - ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to NarpsUK and ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the visitor or user, singular also refers to plural, masculine to feminine and vice versa.
This agreement does not create a partnership, joint venture, agency, broker, employee, franchise or any other trading relationship between us and you.
Use of the website
1. NarpsUK offers a platform for viewers to contact and book reliable, skilled and trustworthy pet sitters. It also provides information, training, accreditation and valuable resources to pet sitters.
2. The public area of the NarpsUK website is available for general viewing. The membership area is only available to member pet sitters, A viewer does not need to be a member to enquire or book a pet sitters service,
3. Pet sitting services made available via this website are solely provided by the pet sitter. Visitors contact pet sitters directly, we have no involvement in the selection, booking, transactions or providing any pet services, you are encouraged to check, research or seek confirmation or clarification whenever you, at your sole discretion consider it to be necessary or appropriate.
4. All users are expected to contribute towards ensuring every ones experience of this website is safe, pleasant and hassle-free. We encourage users to report any miss-use of the website or a breech of this agreement.
5. The design, layout, scheme or theme are subject to change without notice Colours, layout, design, images etc may subject to distortion or placement, position or proportion issues dependant on the type of device used to access the website and any personal adjustments or setting within that device.
7. The website may include advertisements or links to other websites which are provided for convenience and information only. Links and advertisements are not intended to be, and shall not be taken to be an endorsement of any content or products nor does reacting to an advertisement constitute an irrevocable offer of sale or contract. We cannot be held liable in any way whatsoever for the content or products on a linked website.
8. We will make all reasonable endeavours to maintain continuous and secure access to our website and its services, however technology and equipment can function incorrectly or fail to function at all, the operation and availability of the website and services may be interrupted or interfered with beyond our control and cannot give any warranties or guarantees nor shall we be liable in contract, tort or negligence in respect of your inability to access the website or loss, damage or corruption of any data you store on our servers,
9. You must not access our website in any way other than viewing through a browser, unauthorised access includes but is not limited to –
a) using any ‘hacking’ tools or techniques
b) storing, hosting, transmitting, sending, using, or distribute any material which consists of any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, other malicious computer software or for any unlawful purpose will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency,
c) any way which causes damage, impairment of availability or accessibility, or in any way illegal, fraudulent or otherwise harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
d) access or use our website if it would be illegal under the Laws of the country from where you gain access.
e) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website
10. The website design, graphics, text, layout, software, source code and appearance is owned by or licensed to us, we grant you a license to view and download for caching purposes only. The design, layout, scheme or theme are subject to change without notice,
11. All Trade Marks used on this website that are not owned by us are fully observed and respected,
12. All images and text are subject to copyright privileges, where we do not own the copyright we will have sought permission from the copyright holder.
13. Downloading for viewing, printing or caching purposes for personal use shall not be a breach or infringement of copyright.
14. You must not reproduce, duplicate, distribute, broadcast, transmit, display, modify, translate, copy or otherwise use material on this website for a commercial purpose without the express written consent of the copyright holder.
15. A breach of copyright or plagiarism is unethical and unlawful, we do not endorse or tolerate such activities.
16. You can only become a member if you are over 13 years of age. If you are under 18 you will require parental consent. In giving consent the parent or guardian guarantees you will operate the membership account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions,
17. You have the option of full membership or Database membership for which a charge is payable, we also offer a 14 day free trial database membership. We consider that we provide sufficient information and limited time free to enable a person to make a reasonably informed decision as to whether or not to pay the membership fees, and taking into account that once a person has logged in they will have had the benefit of access to all the membership resources we are unable to cancel or refund any fee after payment has been authorised unless the member has not logged in to the account.
18. To become a member you will need to create a user name and password, we will never ask you for your password (other than during the log in procedure) and you will have sole responsibility for its secrecy and security.
19. In making a request to become a member you are making an offer to contract, in opening your membership account we are accepting that offer.
21. It is an offence to provide false information to acquire our services.
22. Usernames should not breach any Trademark or intellectual property.
23. In running your membership account you must not, whether directly or by linking to external websites :
a) Use your account for the purposes of spamming, trolling or causing annoyance or nuisance to other users.
b) sell, rent or sub-license any material from this website unless expressly provided for within these terms.
c) Reproduce, duplicate, distribute, broadcast, transmit, display, modify, translate, copy or otherwise use material on this website for a commercial purpose without the express written consent of the copyright holder.
24. Where a users activities, whether by action or omission, are not consistent with the terms or spirit of this agreement, or are a otherwise inappropriate we may -
a) issue a warning notice. A notice will state the offending activities, what you need to do by way of correction or remedy and a timescale for compliance,
b) terminate any membership account. When terminating an account all content that was previously available will be permanently deleted unless it may be required in evidence, or during any legal action or proceedings, in which case it may be retained for a period of up to six years.
Database and profile
25. Upon creating a membership account, your details will be added to our database of Pet sitters and our business management software. If you are a full member you also create a profile where your clients can leave feedback and a rating,
26. We offer a Trial Database membership where your details will be entered into our database and you will have access to our business management software for a period of 14 days at no cost.
27. The database is searchable by all visitors
28. When creating a profile the information must be genuine and accurate, misrepresentations, deceit and fraudulent statements are unlawful and carry severe penalties. You accept full liability for the content held within your profile and indemnify us against any claims, costs, damages, losses, including costs incurred in defending any claims derived from, as a result of, arising out of or consequential to the existence your profile.
29. The profile must meet all Lawful and regulatory requirements and reasonable standards of decency.
30. You warrant and confirm to us that you are purchasing the online training course in the capacity of a business and not of a consumer.
31. Upon receipt of the required fee, we grant you license and full access to our online training course material for a period of 30 days. In accepting that license and access you agree
a) not to copy or retain any material except where it is incidental or necessary for the purposes of completing the course.b) Not to rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, share or publish, in part or its entirety any course material to any person or company.
32. If within 7 days of making a payment for the course and you have not logged in to access any of the material you can cancel your order and receive a full refund.
33. Upon completion of the course and achieving the minimum level and standards in each module and assessment you will receive a certificate confirming your successful completion of the course.
34. To the extent permitted by law, neither NarpsUK nor its presenters will be liable by reason of breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any loss or consequential loss occasioned to any person acting omitting to act or refraining from acting in reliance upon the course material or presentation of the course or, except to the extent that any such loss does not exceed the price of the course, arising from or connected with any error or omission in the course material or presentation of the course. Consequential loss shall be deemed to include, but is not limited to, any loss of profits or anticipated profits, damage to reputation or goodwill, loss of business or anticipated business, damages, costs, expenses incurred or payable to any third party or any other indirect or consequential losses
35. NarpsUK reserves its copyright in the training course and all materials and recordings associated with them, and no licence is hereby granted for you or others in your organisation to copy or distribute, or for you to permit viewing by others, whether in your organisation or otherwise and whether as a commercial activity or otherwise, the training course, any recording of it, or the materials associated with it, including all links to such recordings and materials.
Forms and contracts
36. Members will have full access to a wide range of forms, documents and contract templates which they can download and print for their own personal or business use.
37. Templates are, by their nature generic and members can modify, adapt or amend the forms, documents and contracts to suit their own needs and requirements, however we recommend that you seek the advise or assistance of a Solicitor or Contract Specialist to ensure and changes are lawful and enforceable.
38. Members cannot redistribute the materials whether for a fee or not.
39. We use our best endeavours to ensure the forms and contracts are up to date and appropriate but it remains the sole responsibility of the member to ensure they are suitable and fit for purpose. We or our associates, employees or consultants do not offer any warranty or accept any liability whatsoever, including damages, claims, costs, losses (including consequential losses), damage to goodwill or reputation including for negligence. Errors or omissions that may arise from your decision to use the forms or contract.
40. Members accept and acknowledge that the forms and contracts do not, and should not be taken as removing or replacing legal advise, we strongly recommend you seek such advise where you, at your sole discretion consider to it be necessary or appropriate, particularly if you are unsure of any meaning or implications of any form or contract.
41. Members will have access to a wide variety of tools and software to help them to manage their own business.
42. In using those tools and software you warrant, acknowledge and accept that you will maintain your own records and back up of any information stored within the software and that you will not hold us liable in any way for any loss of data or information arising from any circumstance that result in the information or data being deleted, lost or otherwise unavailable,
43. Only members can engage in discussions via our forums.
44. We do not monitor the forums but where we become aware if any posting that is considered to be inappropriate, whether directly or indirectly through linking to other websites it shall be permanently removed, inappropriate posts include, but are not limited to –
a) Threats, harassment, abuse, bullying, provocation, stalking or trolling
b) Profanity, vulgarity, obscenity or otherwise bad taste,
c) Libellous, defamatory, hostile or humiliating.
d) Spam, junk mail, chain letters or money making schemes.
e) Discrimination against race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, belief or nation, disability,
f) Infringes on anyone's rights of privacy
g) Infringes on anyone's intellectual property
h) Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.45. Any opinions expressed are the opinions of the users of the Forum and do not represent the views of NaepsUK.
46. In the interest of your safety and security members should not disclose any personal information.
47. We do not claim ownership of the materials you provide (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any NarpsUK Web Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting NarpsUK, its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
48. No fee, charge or compensation will be paid or due with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. We are under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time,
49. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions
50. The information, software, products and services in or available through or website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, Changes, improvements or amendments may be made to the website, software, products, services, Terms & conditions, policies or prices without notice.
51. Information, guidance, support and opinion in the website should not be relied on for personal, legal, business, medical, welfare, or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for advise on your specific circumstances.
52. We and our suppliers, employees and consultants make no representations or warranties in respect of the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness ir accuracy of the information, products, services and software in or on our website for any purpose to the maximum permitted by Law, statute or regulation. On no event shall we or any supplier be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or any other damages, costs or losses including but not limited to loss of use, data, profits or opportunity whether based on contract, tort, negligence, liability or otherwise.
53. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
54. In the interest of keeping users safe and we may use any method available to us, including technical and legal to prevent anyone who has had an account terminated for a breech of these terms from accessing and using our website.
55. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. Wherever possible the invalid or unenforceable Term shall be replaced by one with a similar effect or meaning
56. No forbearance or delay in enforcing these Terms or any other legal right shall prejudice, restrict, interfere or otherwise diversely affect the right to enforce those Terms at a later time or for a subsequent breach.
57. Any notices necessary or required under the provisions of this agreement shall be served way of electronic mail. The date of service of the notice shall be the date of sending. Notices shall be deemed to have been served 1 hour after sending an electronic mail if the electronic mail has not been returned undelivered.
58. We do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this website. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information. The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of the company.
59. The agreement is constructed and governed in accordance with English Law and in the English language, the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate and provide determinations on any dispute arising from or in relation to these Terms and Conditions.
Key Joining Benefits: